Author Topic: Heighway Pinball  (Read 101719 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Heighway Pinball
« on: January 28, 2013, 03:25:42 PM »
We are talking to one potential Aussie distributor right now, and maybe another shortly. We will definitely have one in place by the time we start production in April

We are looking to start shipping in early May. We will probably ship to you guys first, due to the long shipping times.

For all the latest photos and info, please look up Heighway Pinball on Facebook.

For now, here is the cabinet sideart...

It looks OK, but its a bit plain for a 2013 modern cabinet (sorry, but thats my honest feedback)

I was hoping u did something like the style of the Batman cabinet artwork, (which has excellent detail of someone sitting on a full size motorbike).

If u copied that style and did something that looked like a recent great motorbike racing shot from the Isle of Man racing events, it would look much more modern and edgy-er.
The cabinet artwork is something alone that will encourage or discourage someone to buy a pinball machine for their home collection, regardless of the great playfield.

Anyway, I thought the cabinet artwork could be much more life like and less cartoonish......just an idea/some feedback anyway.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !