Author Topic: HRP Fishtales Restoration  (Read 6069 times)

Offline Jango

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: HRP Fishtales Restoration
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »
Tim's restorations are simply stunning.  a fishtails lover would want this.  I would definitely pay more for a HRP restoration pin if It was a title I had always wanted.  A guy offered me huge money for my T2 that Tim did.

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 05:22:32 PM »
If you love Fishtails and have seen Tims work, then $5,100.00 is something of a bargain. Good luck to the seller, I know the buyer when he comes along will be happy.

+1

Perhaps Tim needs to start posting pictures of EVERY SINGLE STEP of his restoration process (rather than the highlights) in order to educate some of the armchair experts as to value.

This is a better than BRAND NEW example of a Fish Tales and is worth every cent.

Stunning, but no FT is worth those $$$ unless you have more money than sense. Still, those people/buyers are out there. Seller might get lucky.

As I have found from personal experience, there are plenty of buyers out there who are willing to pay for quality restoration work that goes above and beyond the factory standard (that is, a lot more than just throwing some LED's under a handful of inserts and saying look at what I did).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:26:53 PM by pinsanity »

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »

Well said, well said indeed.

If you love Fishtails and have seen Tims work, then $5,100.00 is something of a bargain. Good luck to the seller, I know the buyer when he comes along will be happy.

+1

Perhaps Tim needs to start posting pictures of EVERY SINGLE STEP of his restoration process (rather than the highlights) in order to educate some of the armchair experts as to value.

This is a better than BRAND NEW example of a Fish Tales and is worth every cent.

Stunning, but no FT is worth those $$$ unless you have more money than sense. Still, those people/buyers are out there. Seller might get lucky.

As I have found from personal experience, there are plenty of buyers out there who are willing to pay for quality restoration work that goes above and beyond the factory standard (that is, a lot more than just throwing some LED's under a handful of inserts and saying look at what I did).

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 08:18:42 PM »

+1

I think most agree its a stunning FT and worth every cent! No need to jump on your high horse

Peter

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 08:29:31 PM »
Stunning machine and amazing work to get it in that shape, for what it's worth I also think it is worth the $$$ for the work done on the pin.
FT is not for me but if there was another HRP for sale like a wh20 I would part with 5k for one.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 09:47:29 AM »
Having seen the machine in the flesh I can say it is most definately worth every cent of the asking price, it was way better than NIB.  Just have to find a cashed up ft fan.  A better des cription may halp the sale though.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:49:13 AM by ktm450 »

Offline Mark66

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2013, 12:39:09 AM »
Hey Tim I bought your Fishtales off Scotty Oct 2012. I drove nearly a 1000 kilometers each way in my ute to pick it up as I didnt trust it to be courierd to me. When I saw the machine my jaw dropped to the ground. Absolutely stunning best in the world. Love the title am a diehard fisherman.

Offline two_shirts

• Forum Posts:
Re: Re: HRP Fishtales Restoration
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2013, 10:13:02 PM »
I am so impressed! Big fan of this machine.