Author Topic: Gold coast Timezone Stern games thread  (Read 3782 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gold coast Timezone Stern games thread
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 09:29:12 PM »
If this is the case who is making up stuff? What gets me is if either is stretching the truth, what is in it for them, is Cavey being paid to promote stern or has  dsb got a vendetta against stern? I'm confused  !@#

Why......why is it so????

Wish I was on the payroll.
I like Stern and its products. ITs that simple.
I have been going to TimeZone for over 13 years. Probably been there over 100 times.
I have seen it flat out the vast majority of the time.
It's comedic that people from other states who aren't local and go there like I do are telling me my personal experience is incorrect. Pinballgod makes a good point.

Why do some people feel the need to pull down other people's experiences and opinions. Some people need to conduct the Spanish inquisition on more important matters.
Just because someone visits the place in quiet times doesn't mean it is always quiet. My opinion is based on a hundred visits over 13 plus years. Pinballs haven't been there all that time. Why are the one percent so bothered to tell me my experience isn't right and there guessing is more correct.
Time for the one percent to stop the bitchyness and to focus on positive pinball versus taking potshots.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !