Author Topic: Gold coast Timezone Stern games thread  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gold coast Timezone Stern games thread
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 07:32:05 AM »
The fellow who owns TimeZone told me he gets Sterns latest releases the moment the first machines roll off the production line because he has an agreement with Stern to be a test centre for the latest titles and reports any mechanical/engineering issues back to Stern as the games are played very high volume.

Apparently the same owner of TZone has many other arcade locations around the world and buys pins for all of those locations as well.
The massive volume of people going to TZone on a daily basis means Sterns pins are getting a lot of exposure and its a marketing departments dream location to showcase any arcade game.
I reckon TZone would be getting the machines at bargain basement prices as well.

The value of the arcade stock at TZone is worth a mint.
It's great that they now have so many pinballs.
Seeing so many pinballs lined up in the one area is definate eye candy.

It would be good if the pinball area had a sales brochure letting Joe Public know these pinball machines can be purchased from Stern and its dealers. In a perfect world I would love to see a small area set up like a sales showroom for pinball machines. That would increase new pinball buyers and be great to grow this industry.

Dream job in Australia would be selling brand new pins everyday and seeing families smiling as their new pinball gets delivered. If there were more Timezones accross Australia, every location could offer new Sterns.
Wish that idea came true.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !