Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball Links

CPR Mailing list

(1/2) > >>

Crashramp:
Hi Guy's,

No doubt some of you already know about this mailing list but if you don't and your interested here's a link to sign up. http://www.classicplayfields.com/newsletter.html

The second newsletter has just been released and its a good little read. There's some updates on what they're working on as well as previews of upcoming projects and part 1 of an article about making a playfield.

riverinapinball:
Just signed up. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strangeways:
Remember that we will be bringing in the backglasses and Plastic sets. NOT playfields at this stage. If there's anything we don't have in stock, please PM or email and we will make arrangements to stock that item.

The other important thing to remember with CPR - it is STILL their hobby business, so things do take time.

Pop Bumper Pete:

--- Quote from: Strangeways on September 02, 2017, 10:35:38 AM ---
The other important thing to remember with CPR - it is STILL their hobby business, so things do take time.

--- End quote ---
i like their playfields, i like their plastic sets, but i wish they would stop making backglasses until they can get the colors right
i bought a playboy BG, the girls in the grotto are green/brown rather than pink
i know the excuse, that it is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy, but get it closser or stop trying

pinnies4me:
Thanks for the link, signed up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version