Aussie Pinball Forums > DMD 1991 - Present

Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review

<< < (11/11)

Caveoftreasures:
If the Aus $ was at 1.13 and now it's .71 cents USA, that's a huge difference.

If the ACDC was $6300 and the current is $7850 or $8100 depending on what offer u get from AMD, based on the Aus dollar alone, the current price is WELL under what the Dollar says it really should be.
Simple math says the current price is about $1500 cheaper than the price the exchange rate would dictate.

It's not only pinballs which have increased. I bought two jet skis two years ago for $16,990 which were about two grand off each for a cash buy for the pair.
The current price is $20,990 because of the $.

Pinballs are still well priced using the dollar comparison. A lot changes in 4 or 5 years.
The Pro is priced always as the best value for money but people are too hung up on the small shiny bits on a LE and pay too much. Never a deal on a LE but always a deal on a great Pro.

pinball god:
Great looking at some old threads.  Wouldn't pay more than $7k for a walking dead. Pretty soon you won't be able to buy the topper for it at $7k lol.

I have owned the premium for a couple of years now and it's a great game with code 1.60. Floow, rule set and fun factor make it a great game. Air balls not much but yes the fast shot to arena ramp is crazy airballing at times.

Crossbow is reliable and responsive on mine and I don't get many cheap Sdtm from the pops and none from prison. Scores I average in the 100mil and top in the billions.

It's a keeper for me and prices guys,  premiums are going for $14-15k now WTF. Crazy prices these days indeed.

Strangeways:
Greg's Walking Dead LE has never left my Showroom, and I occasionally play it. I think Greg paid $12.5K or thereabouts... I've been offered $16K on more than one occasion. No topper.

GORGAR 1:

--- Quote from: Strangeways on May 04, 2021, 11:51:25 AM ---Greg's Walking Dead LE has never left my Showroom, and I occasionally play it. I think Greg paid $12.5K or thereabouts... I've been offered $16K on more than one occasion. No topper.

--- End quote ---
Beautiful game the LE and as we all know they nailed this game with the code, always going to demand a very high price :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version