Author Topic: X-Men - Mods  (Read 24970 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: X-Men - Mods
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2013, 11:39:02 PM »
OK, after looking at Iceman n Cyclops n other little figures that some are adding to X Men,which were good add ons when its daylight and u can see the playfield easily, I have worked out a very simple mod for my X Men Pro that is simple and cost effective that anyone can do by spending $6 tops.

On the X Men Pro, there are 2 Flasher bulbs with Blue dome covers on the Left side of the playfield (representing Magneto) and 2 Yellow Flasher bulbs/domes on the right side of the playfield representing Wolverine.. The Blue ones on the left side look good, n the colour is nice when the flashers go off, but the right side yellow ones dont seem to pop anywhere near as nice as they could.
So, what I have decided to do is replace some. I will change the blue x 2 to red for magneto, and change the yellow x 2 to blue. It will work much better. In fact I was going to add a extra few flasher domes each side of the playfield, well, at least one more of each anyway.

I have incl a photo of the stock playfield with the flasher domes as discussed. Red will look so much better IMO. $6 mod worth doing I think.
*as usual click on the photo for it to double in size.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 11:45:32 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !