Author Topic: Stern 2015 - Wrestlemania  (Read 11217 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Stern 2015 - Wrestlemania
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2015, 09:33:31 AM »
Apparently Stern has raised the Pro pricing up apx $300 over the last 12 months but AMD haven't passed on the price rise which was good of Bruce.
Then recently, with the Ausdie Dollar being so low, the pricing difference which AMD have again been wearing, had to be added to all new stock after marchs container arrivals. Hence the $750 price rise we shld have got a year ago but AMD held on til they couldn't hang on anymore.

Stern has said they are relooking at the pricing and nothing is set in stone forever. One thing they did say is that they have only had a very small number of people writing to them re the price increases. More people need to drop a email to Bruce and Stern because it will help.

Also the RRP for the WWE Pro is the same as all other models accross all the USA Stern Dealers that I can see. Not sure what JT was getting at. All Pros for any model are always the same on USA Ebay.

Need to stop worrying so much about the Aussie Dollar. The increases people don't like are the Stern increases. No one has control over the Aussie Dollar. It was good for all buying from 2010-2013. The Aus$ was $1.10 for a whopping 10 days. Regardless, every single operator I've spoken to in Melbourne have stopped buying LEs for the specific reason of Stern's pricing. COMBINED with the Aus$ (but not the main reason), this will affect Stern. No letters or emails will change that. If AMD raised the price by $750, they would have sold less games. By all means - all Home buyers SHOULD complain. Stern are supposed to be promoting the home industry, not killing it.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia