Author Topic: Congo - Shopped and doesn't work  (Read 1854 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Congo - are the pop bumper coils all wired the same
« on: January 01, 2015, 09:42:24 PM »
I was checking out the globe wiring and solenoids of the pop bumpers to see if there was anything obvious and wondered if the power wire should go to a particular side of the coil - note the bottom right is reverse to the other 2 pops.

Also was doing a flipper button test to check the gap and alignment, went to the switch testing and when you push the rhs button in partially you activate the lower flipper and push in a little more and activates upper right - which does not exist but probably a generic feature to do with the flipper switch. But when you push the left flipper button partially or fully it only activates the bottom flipper and not the upper left flipper switch. what do I look for here.

I got the 7 odd bulbs up and running but noticed one bulb not working in the pop bumper so will take the ramp off tomorrow to check further. This was the pop with the switch not adjusted right with it more than likely locked on when I turned it on. The power to the bulb is the same feed as the bulb under the 2 gorilla heads so I assume the power to be good, so maybe just a popped bulb. Is there any way that the flipper button and pop bumper switch causing possibly the 2 left flippers and pop bumper solenoid to lock on, cause the bulb to pop and the popping of the F108 fuse?

https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts