Author Topic: Flipper problem  (Read 2223 times)

Offline silverball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Flipper problem
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:00:36 AM »
No need to speculate where the pin came from. The flipper was blowing fuses as the EOS wasnt adjusted properly and the high voltage when flipper button held in, was blowing the fuse. At least five test games were played once ajusted without fail and the strength of the flipper was adequate to make all ramp shots.
The coil, although not original tested fine,the coil sleeve is another issue that should be replaced. Pop by and let me know the parts you require.
Please mention that you played and tested both pins before picking up and that the mousin around was a last minute decision that I was rushed to get ready so that you could have for saturday.
You know you can always call me for assistance, forums are a great place to get advice, I hate when people always revert to........where did you get it from? as if something dodgy has taken place.

I am happy with both pins and yes they both were working prior to pickup. I was expecting some minor maintenance issues to crop up after moving them - and I am trying to learn things myself so I didn't want to hassle you.

With the coil sleeve, the only thing I am worried about is that I couldn't find 2.5A slow blow so am using 3A slow blow - and that this resulted in overheating the coil and hence damaging the coil sleeve. With the move, the EOS adjustment may well have been knocked about which could explain the whole situation. I didn't check it thoroughly before replacing the fuse. (My bad - I didn't consider this.)

I think Nino was just interested to know where I got my hands on a Mousin' Around - and I believe he saw it on the floor hence my response.
Its all cool, nino has seen the mousin around,its a pin you dont see everyday.Was seriously considering keeping it for myself. If you need a coil sleeve etc.. let me know, will help however we can.