Author Topic: COMPLAINT  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
Re: COMPLAINT
« on: December 09, 2008, 12:53:22 AM »
F  Stop giving Nino all OUR project pins and let him get on with Gregs

l like this one best

I would say option A - but hey , Ive seen you and I dont think thats an option for you  :lol

his been working out on the WEE.   Mark looks like his dropped nearly a pound  (well 1/2 a pound)
 I'm with you Watto.....Nino can kick his arse   (after all his been working out on a Rocky)

Greg did discuss that one with me, about the time we were picking up our BBB's together with you Mark - now that seems a looonnnnnngggggggg time ago, and I'm still waiting for a game on Jet Star! Probably get taken over by Tiger Air before I get a chance.....

fu#ken lawyers  & pinball manufactures   ( hey your both )

Where's the "All of the above" option ???

I won't tell Greg a certain someone gave me an "extra crispy fifty" to finish the Rocky first *cough*..

Greg - I promise you "Jet Star" will be finished before Ansett go out of business... &&

Nino have you ever tried to get fifty bucks outta Mark...... so your full of sh#t,
as for Ansett going out of business ( pretty sure thats how long you have had the Starjet)

oh
E.   who gives a shit as they both make bad coffee

its funny as no ones complained about my coffee or Nino's     and that cuppa you made sunday was crap

and
D/  sell Greg a working pinball as it will be quicker

l brought a RFM yesterday ( i'm told its working..... but just incase l know were l can get a free hour of tech advice) 

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia