Aussie Pinball Forums > Data East

Cointaker Leds 20% off Black Friday Sale

(1/2) > >>

cointaker:
We are currently running a 20% off special on everything except games.

Use discount code blackfriday

Pop Bumper Pete:
Great offer
But why post under Data east mods?

Slash:
Is it just me or can anybody else access the Cointaker site, particularly their shop where it says buy LED's?

I have tried accessing it on my home computer, work computer, iPad and iPhone. I have tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome as browsers but it says the server is unavailable or can't find it. I have tried for a couple of days now. Is it just me because I use Macs and Apple stuff or is anybody else have trouble accessing their store?

Redback:
www.cointaker.com Loads for me,

Not sure what LEDs to get.  Luke has some for sale at Penrith, didn't know what to get there either so didn't buy any.

Maybe a thread on what LED's you are using (and why).  I know that would help me.
Different ones seems to be suited for different machines and locations.  IE, someone showed me a ACDC with them in the backbox and it didnt look good.

Red

mitchjjam:
Good question.
It isn't until you play with LEDs that you start to see the differences.
Under playfield inserts use super brights. Generally cool white wedge and bayonet type. Under red inserts use red. Under green you can use either white or green. Blue is much the same. Flashers generally leave them or you can change them but not a big deal. Then also get the flex type bayonet for to inserts.

When in doubt start with cool white.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version