Author Topic: Australian Pinball Expo 2014  (Read 12554 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Australian Pinball Expo 2014
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 07:49:34 PM »

Most people I know don't even admit to even being a member on a forum when they go to a pinball meet, being worried that they get the " oh your on that forum are you" type comments.
The divisions between the forums will only continue sadly whilst events are only offered to one body of people and not openly shared with a totally open invitation to all pinheads regardless of forum membership.

I spam it up on both forums

I just tried to in order to reply to Mr Mathers incorrect posting... unfortunately, I can log in but unable to post anything as it seems when I hit the button to post im logged out again.
Just to add though.. im not complaining.. organisers can run it how they see fit. there aren't many businesses though who would travel the same path.. but hey, its their money and all the best to them. But lets not beat about the bush. Until last week ( or whenever the tickets went public) it was only a member of AA meet.. as is the lock in of some 300 tickets for what now appears to be only 180 machines.. 2 people per machine if sold out.. theres value right there!

Good luck to the organisers..