Author Topic: Pinball promo videos  (Read 126 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Pinball promo videos
« on: January 12, 2013, 10:56:58 AM »
Can someone tell me when these were added to the marketing mix and possibly list which games had promo videos?

It seems to me only that only some of the  90's games had them. I've been looking for a funhouse one and earlier games like firepower, space invaders etc
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball promo videos
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 11:38:41 AM »
Go into youtube and type in pinball promo video, or pinball promotion video and a whole list will come up. Quiet enjoyable to watch actually.

Some of my favourite promo videos are Indianna Jones - widebody, Gilligans and Popeye, High Speed 2 with Steve Ritchie driving his mad red Lambo Countach.. These promo videos show how cool the games are.

Also, Fishtales promo video is a blast, it shows how early 90's people dressed and the dudes are smoking during the video etc. It also shows brand new factory machines released with both factory black legs n shooter handle, as well as factory silver legs n silver shooter rod etc. I always go to the factory flyers or factory videos to see how a machine came out so u keep the machine original.

Enjoy youtube n the videos I mentioned. They are only a very small percentage of factory promo videos. !  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !