Author Topic: Bonus Problem Gottlieb Jungle Princess  (Read 138 times)

Offline plong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Castlemaine Vic
Bonus Problem Gottlieb Jungle Princess
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:13:13 PM »
Hi Guys Picked up a Gottlieb Jungle Princess at an auction the other day. It has one issue the lights on the playfield indicate its accumulating bonus but the most that registers on the score is 2000. would love some guidance as to where I might find the Problem. Also I would love to run this machine by coin. At the moment it is on free play. Is it as simple as reconnecting the coil on the door and removing the bridging wire on the credit counter? Once again would love some advice. Cheers Paul

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Bonus Problem Gottlieb Jungle Princess
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 10:34:51 PM »
Hi Paul
   The bonus score is controlled by the stepper unit under the Playfield if you make sure this is clean and stepping freely you should solve the problem.  As for setting back to coin play depends how it was hacked to be free play.   I usually connect an alligator clip to the wires on the credit wheel switch so it can be easily set back to coin

Offline plong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Castlemaine Vic
Re: Bonus Problem Gottlieb Jungle Princess
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 12:30:03 PM »
Hi Daniel Thanks for the tips with Bonus and issue cleaned up the stepper unit,player unit and credit meter everythings working as it should really appreciate the advice. Cheers Paul