Author Topic: Bally Parts for Sale  (Read 617 times)

Offline Steve2010

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
Bally Parts for Sale
« on: May 28, 2018, 08:35:33 PM »
For sale are the following (please PM me if interested):

1. CPR Power Play Plastics Set, used only for a very short period of time, in excellent condition. $100

2. AS-2518-54 Rectifier Board.  This is fully functional and has been tested in one of my machines. $75

3. Dash 54 Rectifier Board. New replacement for AS-2518-54.  Used only a few times for testing purposes. $130

4. AS-2518-23 LD Board #1.  Tested in one of my machines, all lights OK.  Also, each individual transistor tested with DMM, all OK. $90

5. AS-2518-23 LD Board #2.  Tested in one of my machines, all lights OK.  Also, each individual transistor tested with DMM, all OK. $90

6. Bally 7 Digit Display #1.  All digits and segments fine.  The leading one millions digit is very slightly darker (ie. not quite as bright), compared to the other digits. $65

7. Bally 7 Digit Display #2.  All digits and segments fine.  The leading one millions digit is a little darker (ie. not as bright), compared to the other digits. $60

8. Bally 7 Digit Display #3.  All digits and segments fine.  The leading one hundred thousands and one millions digit are darker (ie. not as bright), compared to the other digits. $50