Author Topic: Pinball Trolley  (Read 1244 times)

Offline 48

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball Trolley
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »
and another one for the Hare and Forbes lifter, I use the JO48 model though, as others have said it is slightly narrower for the EM's.
KTM, was thinking about bending mine but wasn't sure how it would go.
Obviously OK though?
Lets go Brandon!

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »
Yeah fine, I bent it right at the bottom, I'll take a pic when I get a chance

Offline 48

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 08:41:24 PM »
Appreciated  thanks mate
Lets go Brandon!

Offline punter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »
I have decided to take the advice of most and go with the JO50 model as yes it is a bit big to push straight under the EM and SS machines,but if i slide it in on its side then put it upright it should be ok when under the machine as i will be taking the handles off, and the extra length of this model is good also.I have given up on trying to contact Gamemasters after emails and a dozen phone calls the last one being today i have had enough  ^&(.

Offline robm

• Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »
Whats your reason for not going the J048? (not having a go at you, just interested)

I just don't see why the extra hieght and lifting capacity is required (of the 50), and the 48 will slide under all machines easily.

Plus save a few $$$ for the next pinnie!

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 10:35:06 PM »
Tony, would suggest a J048 as well. Have had one for a while and have an EM, SS and DMD games and have had no issues with it.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »
Punter, I reckon you have done the right thing. I reckon its a better trolley than the gamemaster one anyway.

I note, I did email Felix about a few things and he did take 3 or 4 days to respond but did eventually. Must be busy, but these days, customers want answers within 24 hours no matter what.  Felix does have some excellent pinball rotisseries i will give him that.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 11:01:01 AM »
Whats your reason for not going the J048? (not having a go at you, just interested)

I just don't see why the extra hieght and lifting capacity is required (of the 50), and the 48 will slide under all machines easily.

Plus save a few $$$ for the next pinnie!
It was not the extra height or lifting capacity that made me choose the JO50,i just thought the extra table length would be better.As you can see in my avatar i can go under Paragon and then move it which ever way i want then to pick up any of the 4 machines that will be on that wall.Paragon has a big space between its legs so it will work out well.I was just about to purchase one on the net this morning when i thought i will check where there stores are,i noticed they have one in North Mead so i rang a work mate who lives near there and he is picking me one up this morning and dropping it off to me on Monday as we are both at the same work site then. This is a bonus as i do not have to pay for postage so the cost of $275.00 is a lot better than the $470.00 i was going to pay for the one from Gamemasters.I agree with you mate that any money saved is more towards my next pin  ^^^.

Offline arcadoz

• Forum Posts:
  • Country SA
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 10:40:41 PM »
I find with the JO50 that if you loosen the front leg bolts on the tighter machines and give the legs a small kick apart it will fit under OK.
The handle just slots (not bolted) in for moving the trolley and pulled out once trolley is almost in position.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:46:32 PM by arcadoz »
EM score motors wanted- nonworking, broken, burnt, etc..

Offline ktm450

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2011, 12:10:19 PM »
and another one for the Hare and Forbes lifter, I use the JO48 model though, as others have said it is slightly narrower for the EM's.
KTM, was thinking about bending mine but wasn't sure how it would go.
Obviously OK though?

Here are a couple of pics...
I just heat the bottom section of the handle up and bent it with an oxy, little by little checking on a pin to get the platform sitting in the best spot.  I stuck a couple of pieces of rubber hose on the handle to prevent dinting the cabinets.  I haven't bothered cleaning up and painting the trolley as I only use it in the shed, but a little paint on the handle and it would look brand new.

Offline 48

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
Thanks for posting the pics. That looks the goods, think I will give it a whirl.
I just pull the handle out of mine at the moment, which is a bit inconvenient.
Cheers,
Lets go Brandon!

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 10:33:05 AM »
Repco have this http://catalogues.repco.com.au/offer/stands-jacks/pro-lift-atv-motorcycle-lift/4sy0sravl.html?source=catalogue

on sale for $149 . I am wondering if it would do the job ?
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »
Phoning gamemasters via telephone  %.%

I tried at least 30 times Over the course of two weeks before I threw in the towel and drove over there.

It's worth the money. It's worth getting stuffed around with zero customer support. It's a quality product and the cost will very shortly be outweighed by the convenience and usability.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 06:14:12 PM »
the red trolleys that some people have shown the links to, which come from the tool shop suppliers, are way better and half the cost being $190 to $230 tops.......the red trolley lifts more weight, lifts machines higher, comes with a rubber mat, chrome handle, foot release/lowering pedal and foot pedal to pump up the trolley/pinball.

Its half the cost and sooo much better....gamemasters does have a decent pinball rotisserie but, but the red trolley many have bought is far better IMO.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline 63wizz

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 07:00:05 PM »
Repco have this http://catalogues.repco.com.au/offer/stands-jacks/pro-lift-atv-motorcycle-lift/4sy0sravl.html?source=catalogue

on sale for $149 . I am wondering if it would do the job ?

I would be interested to know how one of these would work as i may purchase one as well.

It would most likely need some sort of extension to get enough hight.