Author Topic: Anyone else been banned from AA recently??  (Read 2391 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Anyone else been banned from AA recently??
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 10:52:10 PM »
its a shame really, cause anyone in business should be nothing but friendly and helpful to everyone, everytime. thats where WG failed unfortunately.
?? maybe outside of business, he might be a nice bloke. i dont know.
one day i might pop in and say "would you like to have a beer with someone who once wanted to put you in a forrest, lets start from fresh".

A few people have given me heaps in the past because i always praise mark c for his great business practices.
a nice guy who goes outta his way all the time to help anyone out. and i am sure mark would always be the same, money or not.

thats why i love this hobby so much. lots of first class people contributing to the forum, great sponsors and a few good blokes like creech and the other mods who make all this happen with the technical side of things. when it all gets down to it, even though we sometimes have our differences, we all look after each other and stick up for each other. Aussie Pinball is a part of us all, and we are a part of it.

its a breath of fresh air when u come home from a long days work and log into the forum and ya get to chat to all ya mates who have a love and passion for all things pinball. Both AA and AP provide alot of people with alot of enjoyment, and thats a bloody nice thing in my opinion.  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !