Author Topic: 1st Annual Pinball Festival - 2012 - Newcastle area  (Read 15344 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: 1st Annual Pinball Festival - 2012 - Newcastle area
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2012, 03:59:20 PM »
Only the AP guys we know like Swinksy, Homepin and Retropin were named/singled out and thanked for their efforts cause we dont have any information at all as to who the committe was made up of etc.
Since 9 out of 10 committe members were from another forum, its not like we were going to thank non AP people personally on AP because we dont know who they are. I am sure the other forum would be thanking their people like we thanked ours. Also, thats why a general thanks to the Newcastle Pinball Assosciation was made cause that includes everyone. Perhaps the NPA would encourage/invite more AP people to join the committe and we can get more than 1 person on the team. It all means a bigger n better show for next year.

It is great that the whole show was forum neutral and professionally run. I think the banner thing came as a surprise to some, reading some of the response comments about it. I am sure the mix up wont occur again next year and people from AP will happily fly a flag/banner etc. As long as people dont try to out do each other with forum stuff/advertising, the forum inclusion thing sounds like a great idea.
Looking forward to next years committe make up and ideas.  Until then, we will keep dealing with Swinksy and get/give questions to him about the next show if thats OK with Swinksy since he has done a great job keeping us up to date on AP.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:15:49 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !