Author Topic: what part is this, and 5yrold Pinball Parting out.  (Read 345 times)

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
what part is this, and 5yrold Pinball Parting out.
« on: April 14, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »
Took the cage off Flash's transformer to see if tightening the leg bolts would quiet it down. Well it didnt quite it, but I found this little piece of plastic floating around under transformer. Didnt look to be related to that area, anyone know what it is? About the size of 5cent piece.

Here's a pic of my 5yr old parting-out his cars pinball machine the otherday. He spent most of the morning, and saved every screw. Kids are great sometimes.  *%*

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

If the part was metal - It would be part of the locking system for the backglass.

Nice to see the children getting into pinball !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Here's a pic of my 5yr old parting-out his cars pinball machine the otherday. He spent most of the morning, and saved every screw. Kids are great sometimes.  *%*

^&^ Nooooooooooo!!   !*! !*! !*! !*!  I'm sure that game could be saved! Don't let him part it out!   !!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day

^&^ Nooooooooooo!!   !*! !*! !*! !*!  I'm sure that game could be saved! Don't let him part it out!   !!!

My thoughts exactly!

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
When I read the heading I thought you were parting out a 5 yo Pin i.e 2004 model Stern :lol
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock