Author Topic: Time to get some sleep  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Time to get some sleep
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:03:38 PM »
Hi Steve... great intro mate...

Funnily enough, we know of one member here THINKING of maybe selling a JUMPING JACK... you could well be in the right place at the right time!
Retropin,

Thanks for the message.  I suppose there's a bit more to add to my introduction .... I am actually already in the process of my first acquisition.  I have very recently purchased Skateball from Marco, and am just working out the best folks to go with for transporting it to Sydney (from Melbourne).  Just reading the thread here about its restoration is mouth watering.  Nino, looking forward to receiving the pin your craftmanship has re-birthed .... just searching on your work in this forum is nothing short of awesome.  And of course a BIG thank you to Marco for making this first purchase really genuine and enjoyable.

As keen as I probably am, I know that patience will soon kick in (if not, my wife will see to that *%*).  But, if I looked ahead to the next one &&, an EM from my early years would be nice.  In particular, something like Buccaneer, Freedom, or Delta Queen.  These games may not necessarily be the best for game play (even though I quite enjoyed them), but playing something I played 35 or so years ago would really be something.

Steve

Glad to hear that such a nice game is heading your way. Thanks for the kind words BTW  ^^^ Pinball restoration is a passion and an addiction. I will be restoring several wedgeheads and some very rare Bally EMs in the near future. Marco is a great person to deal with - all his pins are in meticulous condition.

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia