Author Topic: Hello all AP members.  (Read 1015 times)

Offline discobob65

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria, Australia..
Re: Hello all AP members.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 05:52:57 AM »

Offline discobob65

• Forum Posts:
  • Victoria, Australia..
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 06:00:21 AM »
Let my add my voice to the chorus of welcome.

Sounds like the pinball bug has bitten; I hope you have deep pockets!

$.$ and thank you. I think the bug bit me a long time ago, but yes the money situation did take a little while to put a few dollars aside every week till you have a decent amount to start buying. Hope to have my second pinnie in the rumpus room very soon. Missed out on a White Water a couple of weeks ago. I thought it sold for a very good price.

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 07:51:07 AM »

$.$ and thank you. I think the bug bit me a long time ago, but yes the money situation did take a little while to put a few dollars aside every week till you have a decent amount to start buying. Hope to have my second pinnie in the rumpus room very soon. Missed out on a White Water a couple of weeks ago. I thought it sold for a very good price.

In my opinion, White Water is a top machine, and well worth the money if you can get one at the right price. They do seem to come up for sale often enough.

Offline discobob65

• Forum Posts:
  • Victoria, Australia..
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 06:20:41 AM »

In my opinion, White Water is a top machine, and well worth the money if you can get one at the right price. They do seem to come up for sale often enough.
Totally agree. I would have probably bidded a lot more for it, but didn't get a chance to have a look at it in person. I was bidding on the quality of the photo's the seller had posted on ebay, and his comments stated it was in excellent cond.
  Normally i would only bid on a pinball if i have seen it in person.

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 08:18:34 AM »

Totally agree. I would have probably bidded a lot more for it, but didn't get a chance to have a look at it in person. I was bidding on the quality of the photo's the seller had posted on ebay, and his comments stated it was in excellent cond.
  Normally i would only bid on a pinball if i have seen it in person.

If possible, it is always best to see the machine before purchasing.

One of the advantages of being on the forum is that if the machine is interstate, someone will put their hand up to go and inspect it for you.