Author Topic: NEW PIN - photos n updates !  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: NEW PIN - photos n updates !
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2010, 10:21:46 PM »
Well, finally, after being a bit slack for the last 3 weeks, Jurrasic Park- The lost World (Sega 1998) is fully back together and is playing perfectly.

The ramps look better than brand new after Beaky's flame polish job. The treasure Cove kit worked a treat. Beakys help as usual was great.

We got the ball snagger device which picks up balls from the playfield and drops them into the top of the truck working perfectly.

This is one fun pinball machine and an absolute load of fun to play. Very fast playfield.

Again, a huge thanks to Mark C for scourcing the machine for me, and its now fullfilled my dream of collecting all of the 97 and 98 model Sega Showcase pinballs that i reckon are an absolute blast.

I will add a video and some pictures over the weekend. The guys coming up from sydney and newcastle for the AA meet will get to play it, and all the others that i have waiting for my fellow pinhead enthusiasts. ! Should be great fun.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:24:14 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !