Author Topic: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!  (Read 19881 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2015, 06:53:27 PM »
The girl on Mikes production line gets paid an amount of money that she obviously is happy with or she would leave and work for another boss in another factory.

Mike has obviously increased the amount of money and provided good conditions to attract and keep good staff.
It goes both ways, you look after your staff and they respect and like you. Mike is a white man in a Chineese country so he obviously has to make a good impression and abide by all laws and would be under a microscope from authorities.
Mikes employment has provid many families with food on the table. As a person who has employed many people for many years, that is something a boss feels proud about and helping other people prosper is rewarding.

I am not sure why some people want to go on a witch hunt when you will find nothing except a proud Aussie having a go.
And Ofcourse Everything Mike does is Australian owned. He is an Aussie with Aussie property and Aussie money and Aussie kids etc. Suggesting anything but is just stupid. Building a manufacturing plant in China is business sensible.
You can't do it in Australia now and make money. Any businessman surely knows that.

We are proud of you Mike. I am not the only person who is in your corner.
Every one I speak to is dam proud.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 06:55:57 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !