Author Topic: WHO HAS A CAR PARKED IN THERE GARAGE?  (Read 2069 times)

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: WHO HAS A CAR PARKED IN THERE GARAGE?
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »

I voted YES - Because I can fit 29 machines and the wife's car easily. It is a 2 car garage. I will post pictures to prove it !

&^&

I need proof Nino, my mind just can't compute 29 machines and a car in a 2 car garage  ^&^

Matthew

I think that at least 5 members on this forum have seen my Garage. I'll find some pictures to prove it (there is only 25 in there currently).

Note that they are not set up, they are standing on end, which makes it easier to fit them in. There were a couple on legs.

I usually only have two machines set up. However, the criteria was "how many pinballs" - not " "how many pinballs setup"

Small technicality methinks !

^^^

Yeah, small technicality and big difference on space required! They are still very well stacked and packed in, though.

Offline SPURR

• Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »
Normally i can get my car in the garage if i have to.. but at the moment the Zac Universe and another pin im repairing for someone else are taking up the cars space. Presently i live in a 2 bedroom unit (rented) and the garage is large enough to house eleven pins and the car when the weather threatens to turn foul, the garage is also where i do all of my resto work too. there are seven pins lined up along one wall (all my SS games) and my four EMs on the opposing wall. Im able to CAREFULLY park the car between them :lol

I've had people tell me i should leave the car out permanently and fill the garage with pins, (mostly people with cheap shitbox cars)!! My car cost me too much money to leave out all lf the time so i always have to make sure i can get the car in if needed.

The Zac will be moved into my loungeroom when its fixed up so i will again be able to get the car in *%*
WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO YOU HAVE MITCH ?

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 07:06:21 PM »
WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO YOU HAVE MITCH ?
[/quote]

Its nothing real special, just a 2001 Camry station wagon, but by the time id payed off the loan it cost me heaps so i want to look after it as best as i can.

im attaching a few pics showing just WHY i cant get the car in at the moment :lol :lol

Normally it goes (just!!) into the space where the Wipeout and the Universe pins are sitting. the wipeout isnt mine.. its one im repairing.. and yes it belongs to a member on here!! I wont say who but if he reads this post he can fess up if he likes!!

I'll post a pic at a later date (when the two pins are out) and prove that the car actually DOES go in!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 07:11:39 PM by Mr Pinbologist »

Offline jyebow

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland, NSW
  • GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle,
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 08:10:47 PM »
I'm fairly lucky I can fit our 2 cars & the games etc in the shed. But the 2 cars have to go when we have a party cause we need the space for the dance floor :lol
GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle, Data East Lethal Weapon 3

Offline jyebow

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland, NSW
  • GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle,
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
Make that 2 and a quarter cars. I forgot to count the lounge. :lol
GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle, Data East Lethal Weapon 3

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »
That couch is bloody awsome. Ive had my eye on a 59 chev to do the same thing with but until i have the room i wont nag to much

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 09:15:49 PM »
Make that 2 and a quarter cars. I forgot to count the lounge. :lol

That couch is great! Haven't seen any like it in Harvey Norman.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »
Cool shed jyebow and that couch is bloody awesome #*#
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.