Author Topic: WHO HAS A CAR PARKED IN THERE GARAGE?  (Read 2085 times)

Offline felixthadog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: WHO HAS A CAR PARKED IN THERE GARAGE?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 05:04:23 PM »

I voted YES - Because I can fit 29 machines and the wife's car easily. It is a 2 car garage. I will post pictures to prove it !

&^&

I need proof Nino, my mind just can't compute 29 machines and a car in a 2 car garage  ^&^

Matthew

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

I voted YES - Because I can fit 29 machines and the wife's car easily. It is a 2 car garage. I will post pictures to prove it !

&^&

I need proof Nino, my mind just can't compute 29 machines and a car in a 2 car garage  ^&^

Matthew

I think that at least 5 members on this forum have seen my Garage. I'll find some pictures to prove it (there is only 25 in there currently).

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline felixthadog

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 05:09:11 PM »

&^&

Matthew

I think that at least 5 members on this forum have seen my Garage. I'll find some pictures to prove it (there is only 25 in there currently).

I might have to come and see it for myself one day - it sounds like something out of "Ripley's Believe It Or Not"!

Note: That was a not-so-subtle hint for an invitation  %.%

Matthew

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 08:59:50 PM »
Normally i can get my car in the garage if i have to.. but at the moment the Zac Universe and another pin im repairing for someone else are taking up the cars space. Presently i live in a 2 bedroom unit (rented) and the garage is large enough to house eleven pins and the car when the weather threatens to turn foul, the garage is also where i do all of my resto work too. there are seven pins lined up along one wall (all my SS games) and my four EMs on the opposing wall. Im able to CAREFULLY park the car between them :lol

I've had people tell me i should leave the car out permanently and fill the garage with pins, (mostly people with cheap shitbox cars)!! My car cost me too much money to leave out all lf the time so i always have to make sure i can get the car in if needed.

The Zac will be moved into my loungeroom when its fixed up so i will again be able to get the car in *%*

Offline felixthadog

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 09:03:29 PM »
Normally i can get my car in the garage if i have to.. but at the moment the Zac Universe and another pin im repairing for someone else are taking up the cars space. Presently i live in a 2 bedroom unit (rented) and the garage is large enough to house eleven pins and the car when the weather threatens to turn foul, the garage is also where i do all of my resto work too. there are seven pins lined up along one wall (all my SS games) and my four EMs on the opposing wall. Im able to CAREFULLY park the car between them :lol

I've had people tell me i should leave the car out permanently and fill the garage with pins, (mostly people with cheap shitbox cars)!! My car cost me too much money to leave out all lf the time so i always have to make sure i can get the car in if needed.

The Zac will be moved into my loungeroom when its fixed up so i will again be able to get the car in *%*

I would love to see a photo of your garage with the 11 pins AND the car all in there, what a sight that would be!

Matthew

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »
Yepp its a sight to behold alright :lol :lol
A VERY tight squeeze so the car only goes in , as i said when the weather is bad

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »

Here we go - This was taken around 8 months ago - a "panoramic view" of the garage - and the wife's Car fits in front of the workbench.

There's 27 machines in there

You are welcome anytime Matt - Except during this month (May) as I have too many functions on !

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »
Good job there nino i usually palm em off to friend when i run out of room lol this is the most i ever had at one stage. Plus 3  set  up in the back of the shed

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 10:37:41 PM »
Wife's car is in double garage , other half is my arcade space. That's the compromise

Exactly the same at the Bossninja household. Double garage - wife's half has her car, my half has the pins. We are both happy.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 10:40:48 PM »

Here we go - This was taken around 8 months ago - a "panoramic view" of the garage - and the wife's Car fits in front of the workbench.

There's 27 machines in there

You are welcome anytime Matt - Except during this month (May) as I have too many functions on !

Next time Mrs Bossninja complains about the state of our garage, I am going to show her your pics of your garage!
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »
If I had $1 for everyone that has told me that, I would have $567.67

%.%

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 12:35:40 AM »

&^&

Matthew

Note that they are not set up, they are standing on end, which makes it easier to fit them in. There were a couple on legs.

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 04:49:37 AM »

i guess i am lucky as we can fit 3 cars  in  but never have enough room for one  lol
but i have to make sure the wife can get hers in
and when the monaro comes home  it will fit too   so will have to clean up
as you have seen some of the crap i am putting on ebay ....

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »

&^&

Matthew

Note that they are not set up, they are standing on end, which makes it easier to fit them in. There were a couple on legs.

I usually only have two machines set up. However, the criteria was "how many pinballs" - not " "how many pinballs setup"

Small technicality methinks !

^^^

Offline felixthadog

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 09:40:41 AM »

&^&

Matthew

I usually only have two machines set up. However, the criteria was "how many pinballs" - not " "how many pinballs setup"

Small technicality methinks !

^^^

I must admit that I thought you meant 27 pinball machines were setup, but it is still an amazing feat to store that many pinball machines and a car in a 2-car garage!  @@*

Matthew