Author Topic: Pinball Clearance Sale Saturday 8th November 2014  (Read 17709 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball Clearance Sale Saturday 8th November 2014
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2014, 07:12:45 AM »

The minute you set a price you are going to get lowballers and with prices on most already set at sub-1k, the seller probably decided it isn't worth the aggravation for such small margins.

Couldn't you argue the same thing for anybody with a reasonably priced pin,whether they be a private or commercial seller?

Don't get me wrong if these were over in Perth I would be straight there having a look, however the justification for not having them list prices makes no sense to me. Private or commercial sellers, why would they be treated differently in regards to getting low ball offers? If I list a reasonably priced pin that is accurately described should I be immune from giving a firm price? I priced my pin at least less than $1,000, so that is fair by some arbitrary measurement therefore I am immune by default from listing a price WTF?

No, that isn't what I said.

His "immunity" stems from the fact he is a paid commercial sponsor and therefore by default has a choice whether to list a price or not.

The fact that the pins are regarded as sub-1k projects likely influenced that choice.