Author Topic: Most popular pins (other than ACDC & WOZ)  (Read 787 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Most popular pins (other than ACDC & WOZ)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 01:45:09 AM »
A mate of mine has done apx nine containers, pinshed would have double that, mark has done a dozen min, bike city has done dozen, wayne has done close to ten, that's fifty containers already, plus oscars ten, Ddaz has done four plus, plus oz pinball has done seven plus, amd does one hundred machines a year, that's prob a dozen in five years, game works has done five, Kenny priest has done apx eight, another guy in qld has done three I know of, judge boz in Adelaide has done two or three, plus ninos two or three, the list goes on, it's easily gets to over one hundred containers.....u wouldn't think so but it adds up very very quickly.....

i recon it comes down simply to your clients as to what pins would be requested. but i still recon the best judge of what is popular or not would be looking at the list of pins people own on this forum, there is data here already to get that idea. i notice pinball shed is taking a whiles to move on data east and sterns atm, most of the gtb and bally ss games and bally dmds and sys11s he had are almost gone from that last container

but i bet what a importer sells and doesnt sell would vary week to week. he said he had months on end where zacs would out sell dmd's and sys11's. then dmds would be better sellers, then old ss bally's would be best sellers.

I personally recon DMD's get swapped out more often from collections than ss's and sys11. i do think dmd's would sell the most often but are kept the least in a lineup, i have had more trouble trying to find sys11 titles i want than i have dmd's, most of the sys11s i wont that are held in collections not on ebay.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:51:26 AM by Olivia_jason »