Author Topic: Most popular pins (other than ACDC & WOZ)  (Read 788 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: Most popular pins (other than ACDC & WOZ)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 02:42:21 PM »
That's from only one seller, and I'm sure each seller has different clients, I doubt that is reflection on aus wide, you would get a better idea of popular machines in Australia by this forum owner list

I agree with the above comment! But I wonder how many non forum members are out there with pinballs versus forum members?

Peter

id say lots,
so it wouldnt be 100% but surely would be more accurate than going off what just one seller has found.
but in saying that we have pretty vast number of people here buying from a vast number of pinball dealers and private, so id recon it would be enough numbers to get a prety good data of the most popular machines by numbers of people owning them.

i would think many of those titles would be towards the top end, but i do recon there would be a a few older games in that list. just from what i have seen people with around this forum and what they are working on atm

Yep I agree one seller isn't a fair gauge on what's popular and what's not we probably won't ever know the true percentage, it always amazes me how it's hard to find certain games although they made thousands of them :-) and where I work there's 3 blokes that have pinballs that aren't on forums they just have games in there games room.

Peter