Author Topic: *VIDEOS added -TOYOTA New Technology is Amazing ! 2012 Vehicles  (Read 5156 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
when the car is running on battery only, its not using petrol. thats free.

and since most petrol is used in any car getting up to speed, this is the magic of this car, it gets up to 50 kilometres per hour on battery all the time from the start. therefore no fuel is used getting up to speed. no fuel use to 50 klms per hour is free. you cant argue against that. its a fact.

c'mon guys. stop splitting hairs, its the most modern fuel efficient car on the planet. THATS A FACT !  why would any one not think this is agood idea.

4.4 litres per 100 is combined driving using the legal australian ADR rules.  4.4 litres per 100 for a seven seater family wagon. its not impressive, its world class leading.

u can bring up this or bring up that, but it doesnt change the facts. and its petrol saving we are talking about. I have to believe toyota. those japs are just too smart.lol
anyway, stop busting my balls and go out and buy one u green tree hugging pinball players.lol

ITS FOR THE WIFE for farks sake, i gotta get her off my back n shut her up with a new car.lol   u think i wanna buy her has gas gussling 4 wheel drive or some friggin people mover, it will cost me 3 times the petrol and alot more running costs. I need a efficient 7 seater. it has to be a toyota. nothing else is a petrol saver in 7 seater configuration. its the only one that doesnt suk juice like a hooker on a friday night.lol 

remember, every cent saved from anyones wife is A VERY GOOD THING ! LOL

see u in a few weeks. i am otta here for a while.  u guys can bag the shit out of it whilst i am away and i will come back and teach you old blokes some new tricks when i get back.lol

stay safe guys. have fun.  i have enjoyed the debate, there not enough good debates on here unless all us nutcases give it a go.

see ya guys. bye for now.   (I am off in my petrol gussling 6 cylinder BA ford wagon which goes like a rocket with a big wik up its arse.lol)  ^^^ ^^^

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:35:50 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !