Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball nostalgia pics

Golden Wests

<< < (2/3) > >>

Strangeways:
There used to be an Operator called "Golden West" as opposed to "Golden Wests". Not sure if the typo was a mistake on the coasters. They were around in the 80's. My Father sold machines to them in the early days. For some reason, games were returned with "Golden West" stickers on them. My Father used to call them "Golden PESTS".

%.%

pinnies4me:

--- Quote from: Strangeways on June 15, 2016, 09:38:57 PM ---There used to be an Operator called "Golden West" as opposed to "Golden Wests". Not sure if the typo was a mistake on the coasters. They were around in the 80's. My Father sold machines to them in the early days. For some reason, games were returned with "Golden West" stickers on them. My Father used to call them "Golden PESTS".

%.%

--- End quote ---

I think the apostrophe in front of the "s" is to create the sentence on the coaster -  "Golden West's Pinball".

Gemini2544:
I worked there in Victoria st Collingwood in the seventies & it was Golden West & I never saw coasters. That artworks was on the side of the building though.

ddstoys:

--- Quote from: Gemini2544 on June 16, 2016, 06:04:58 PM ---I worked there in Victoria st Collingwood in the seventies & it was Golden West & I never saw coasters. That artworks was on the side of the building though.

--- End quote ---

That's cool love hearing history of my machines

The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan:
I remember Golden West in the early 70s they were a fairly big operator at that time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version