Author Topic: White Water project  (Read 7943 times)

Offline andtan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Canberra, ACT
Re: White Water project
« on: May 17, 2012, 07:54:58 AM »
Good luck with this restore.
Its a GREAT game when all running nicely  ^^^

I did a massive restore on mine a few years back and have PLENTY of reference pics etc if you end up needing them.
PM me if you need any help on this one

*%*

Thanks for the offer Wotto, and to those that have given me advice. I reckon I'll be asking for a lot of pointers along the way. Being my first resto it is a bit daunting, and it's always in the back of my mind as to whether I'll muck it up. The support you guys give to others gives me confidence in that I'm sure that whatever issue I have, someone will be there to help. ^^^

While I'm still in my parts gathering stage, I've been looking at the boards to work out what's missing. It appears that many parts have been harvested - probably to get another board up and running. All the game and sound ROMS etc are in place, it's just things like resistors, caps, Tips, fuses, and Bridge rectifiers that have been taken off - and carefully by the looks of it.

About the only thing I'm unable to source at the moment is the heat sink for the Regulator LM323 5v at Q1 on the power driver board (P/N: 5705-12637-00). Does anyone know where I can get one, or suggest a suitable alternative !@#

Cheers