Author Topic: $$$$ Star Trek Collectables Collection - Everything will be SOLD  (Read 118 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Guys,
This post is for people who are "serious" STAR TREK Collectable Fans and Collectors.

I have a extensive Star Trek Collection of items that keep going up and up in value every year. There is some serious money in Star Trek QUALITY items that are original and in minty condition/original unopened packaging.

I have items (thousands) that were never sold outside the USA, some items that were never sold outside of Canada only, and only the best items u could imagine. I have probably 30 very large tea-chest size boxes full of mint stuff. Collectables are minty from 1970/80 forwards encompassing all Star Trek series from the original to the last series Enterprise.

If you are into Star Trek, and you are seriously interested in recieving some info when the time is right, send me a PM to my offsite email address and register some interest.
**Members are best to keep my offsite email address handy incase u want to register interest in any of the items I will be selling. When I am travelling, I can always read this email address much quicker.   email is  boschalarms@hotmail.com
Write it down somewhere safe now if u would like.

Anyway, a post for the die-hard Star Trek fans only.

regards, Brett

« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:38:24 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !