Author Topic: Cursed's Games Room Project - Pic Heavy!!  (Read 40047 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Re: Cursed's Games Room Project - Pic Heavy!!
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2015, 10:47:42 PM »
It's been a while and a few things have been added or moved, I actually did not realise how long till I saw the date on the post previous to this one!

I have been slack though as I have still not done anything to my Egret 29 cabs so I need to pull my finger out there and also plan a meet.  !@)

Anyway I mainly wanted to show my latest addition of a Cyber Cycle machine, I bought a pretty ordinary twin unit from eBay and it was advertised as working and when I got there to pick it up one screen was not working but you could hear it working and the other side had graphics faults and was unplayable. Needless to say I was a little upset but we managed to negotiate a price that I was happy with and took the risk that I could get one whole unit working out of the pair, as that was all I have room for anyway.

I just spent the last week testing and stripping it and had fun fitting everything into the single head unit, as they have a dedicated centre unit between the screens for the power and game boards but I got it all in there. I also plan to paint the bike soon but that can wait for now.

I am happy to say it works and plays great, it has brought back great memories as this was my all time favourite bike game and I love the fact you have to actually brake for corners and putting a good lap together feels awesome!

**Also if anyone has or knows where I can get the plastic cover for the bottom of the bike please let me know**

Anyway some pics.....Ill take more soon of the whole room.