Author Topic: Is John Popadiuk really working on Thunderbirds Pinball?  (Read 18093 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!

how about we talk about the Mission Impossible movies, 3D printers and crowdfunding?

I can answer that very easily but it won't make much difference to your attitude or opinion towards the TRUTH I'm sure.

3D printers and a company known as "Rapide 3D" run and owned 100% by Ethan Hunt (yes, that is his birth name, I have seen his Australian passport and have traveled through customs checkpoints several times so you can give up on that pathetic attack on him) was a company that I initially joined forces with to share premises in China.

We rented an office in the centre of the electronics area of Shenzhen and jointly shared several staff. This was basically when I was trading and exporting.

Ethan ran a few successful crowdfunding campaigns for his range of 3D printers but sadly only ever delivered about 200 units to the best of my knowledge. His factory was originally in the same complex (but in a different building altogether) as the Homepin factory but he has since moved out and I haven't seen him or spoken to him for quite some time.

I do have more knowledge of why his venture failed but that isn't of much interest to people here I think.

I have never had any monetary interest or connection to Ethans business dealings or adventures other than sharing rented premises and staff.

That won't satisfy you I'm sure but then, I doubt anything would.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals