Author Topic: Latest Addition - Wms Police Force  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Latest Addition - Wms Police Force
« on: November 25, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »
The displays are all good which I am stoked about.  Apart from the ramp which I will be getting from Greg as well as the Clffys protectors, it looks like a few switches maybe playing up e.g. trough switch just doesn't register the ball/s.  The car motor is working but just needs the belt adjusted, there maybe switch errors there as well on the up and down switches.  After a strip down and clen she should come up pretty nice. 

Just gotta get my head around how to get into the switch and solenoid tests to figure out what is and isn't working.  The kids are going to love this one.....I hope.  It was exactly what I was looking for, cheap, good title that is family family but still enough for us big boys to enjoy as well.

I'll start a little resto/cleanup thread once I start getting into it.  I am sure I will have some questions about the Sys 11 machines which I haven't tinkered with before.

Just out of interest, what is the general concensus on the value of these machines?  Hopefully I didn't rip myself off.   &^&

AWESOME!

This would be my fav game of all.  I absolutely love the game play and it is great fun.  Being able to steal the second players score IMO is the best feature of all time.

Looks good.  RTBB has the ramp sets....As long as your display is good you should be good to go with a cheap pin.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 12:49:45 PM by Pintoxicated »
Addicted to pins.