Author Topic: Pinball Magazine No. 3 contest  (Read 2424 times)

Offline PinballMagazine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • www.pinball-magazine.com
    • Pinball Magazine
Re: Pinball Magazine No. 3 contest
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »
The first batch of magazines shipped last Friday, including quite a few copies to Australia. I would like to express my appreciation to all of those who ordered a copy just based on the magazine's reputation and a few photos on the Pinball Magazine website. Once you get the magazine, pleae let me know what you think of it.

To address a few comments posted above:
According to my currency convertor the price of the magazine is 27.15 AUS $ + shipping from Europe, making it a little under 44 AUS$ in total. The magazine weights almost 1 kilogram, which explains the postal costs. Contrary to mentioned above the used paper is actually less heavy than with the previous issues. Main reason to do that was to reduce the shipping costs. But then the page count also went up...

PSPA have indicated they would like to offer the magazine as well, and I'll look into that right after Pinball Expo, but even when the magazine is shipped in bulk there's still shipping costs to recoup. If anyone knows a cheap way to ship the magazine in bulk to Australie, I'm all ears.

Cheers,

Jonathan
Managing editor of Pinball Magazine: www.pinball-magazine.com