Author Topic: HRP Elvira and the Party Monsters...  (Read 6272 times)

Offline el_timbo86

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
    • Hot Rodded Pins
Re: HRP Elvira and the Party Monsters...
« on: December 01, 2017, 09:30:57 PM »
Hey guys,

Apologies for the massive delay in updating this thread. I haven't had much time to post the projects here this year - but i intend to start documenting them again for everyone to see through 2018. I think the restoration threads are really important to this forum and the wider pinball community. I know how exciting it was when there were heaps of builds happening, everyone learning new things and trying to take restoration work to the next level.

I am going to start documenting in stages again as well. Sitting down to filter through hundreds of photos - trying to pick a few that sum up the entire job is just too hard and it looks more like a light overview, rather than posting ongoing info and sharing processes with others etc etc.

If anyone has any suggestions following on from that i would really welcome the thoughts - either PM or feel free to get in touch via the Hot Rodded Pins website.

ANYWAY

Here are the final photos of my personal Elvira and the Party Monsters. I truly gave this game everything i could. There really wasnt one thing that i could've changed IMO.
As always a big thanks to Daniel (ddstoys) for helping track down hard to find and seemingly unobtainable parts.

Here we go...