Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 58210 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
When it is home ( Wednesday ) I will set up the IKEA designed crate underneath and take some better shots, there is even LED's under the cabinet to highlight this feature!
Unfortunately the mini DMD shat itself so Joe has another on the way soon.
Being able to set up an EM/retro style pinball with all the benefits of the very latest games technology is amazing.
I was concerned about not having real bells, manual ball lift etc. etc. I need not to have worried. This is in a class of its own.
This beast is firkin cool as. I would rather not post a video as it will spoil all the fantastic call outs and sounds for someone else who has or considering ordering one. You got to experience all this first hand. It is very expensive and 3 pins had to go to help fund ( and the room ) But soooooooooooo AWESOME.
All welcome for a bash if needed. GAP I will set you up a still since you are busted at the mo!
You won't be disappointed.

p.s. My shit eating grin is still on my dial. Also waiting to hear what the next WHIZBANG/STERN game is.
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.