Aussie Pinball Forums > General Pinball Discussion

Bally Centuar

(1/2) > >>

spacejam0:
Hi Everyone

Been a long time .

After selling all my pins over 5 years ago now and moving over to Tassie I have decided that's its now time for me to get back into the wonderful world of pinball.

I've always been a SS man and although I have never played a Centuar it has always been a title that has interested me. i have found one for sale here in Tas that looks very nice from the gumtree ad. What I have noticed is that the price of pins has really gone through the roof. I'm more than happy to pay a fair market price and would like to know if this one is fairly priced for the condition and title before I make the 4 hour drive to check it out.

If you have the time to have a quick look at the link and get back to me with your thoughts that would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link  www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/moonah/other-electronics-computers/centuar-pinball-machine-reduced-9k-firm/1320013328

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Tim

Cursed:
Hey Tim,

I also moved to Tassie almost 3 years ago now.

I will say it is hard to find many pins for sale here, the one you are looking at is probably right for the current market provided all that he mentions is true. But I am no expert, and the market is softening a bit of late.

Also, just in case you are unaware...Haggis pinball are remaking Centuar. It is more than the one you are looking at though, just thought I should mention it.

Going by the 4 hour drive comment I take it you are far north?

pinoffski:
I think i own your old gorgar now
i payed a bit more for it than what i wanted but it the playfield was in good condition
just needs some board repairs

will post a pic if you would like ?

centaur is worth 6k maybe ? imop

punkin:
Think i sold my restored Centaur for 8k or 9k at the peak a few years ago.

Can't see the pics as the ad is down, assume you bought it, good game.

I have a Haggis on order, fingers crossed.

Brunswick Brawler:
I think you can consider your Haggis order deposit as sunk money.  If they can't deliver their orders of Fathom that were paid in full, I can't seem them ever getting to Centaur.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version