Author Topic: RIVER MASTER  (Read 840 times)

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
RIVER MASTER
« on: October 09, 2009, 09:20:59 AM »
Thanks for the Game Wotto....come and see me when you take out my high score....

But Until then I am the RIVER MASTER....
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: RIVER MASTER
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 09:26:32 AM »
TO explain this to the group- my MATE Rollerball came down for a few games last night and decided to blow my Hi Score away on my fave machine WH20.
Now he has decided to become the River Master here at AP.

You just wait until I play a few games on it this weekend………………….with the glass off *)*
DW Drums rule !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »
I did the same thing to Nug a few months ago - he was not happy.

Glad to see you are taking it well Wotto.

What's the record at the moment for number of times a game has gone into search mode while you were trying to hit a target?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »
Good stuff!

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 09:48:12 AM »
What's the record at the moment for number of times a game has gone into search mode while you were trying to hit a target?

Funny you ask because the other night I was on Fish Tales again and I had been going for a good while without hitting a thing – instead of thinking about my shots I instantly found myself panicking and wondering how long until the ball search would start ………. I was getting worried and I started sweating like a paedophile at a wiggles concert………….then the ball hit a sling ………pheeeeeeeeeew
DW Drums rule !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »

Funny you ask because the other night I was on Fish Tales again and I had been going for a good while without hitting a thing – instead of thinking about my shots I instantly found myself panicking and wondering how long until the ball search would start ………. I was getting worried and I started sweating like a paedophile at a wiggles concert………….then the ball hit a sling ………pheeeeeeeeeew

:lol :lol :lol :lol
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »
I shouldnt talk it up really....as I may be in for an ass kicking at Tony's on the baseball AGAIN...Karma..lol
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »

I instantly found myself panicking and wondering how long until the ball search would start ………. I was getting worried and I started sweating like a paedophile at a wiggles concert………….then the ball hit a sling ………pheeeeeeeeeew

Wotto you have done something weird to my memories of taking the kids to Wiggles concerts  ^&^ and its an analogy I will never forget.  :lol

But I can understand hitting nothing for awhile on FT, but certainly not ball search length of time.  #@#

Offline ktm450

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 11:17:21 AM »

GOLD  *)*

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »
Poor Wotto....wasn't it you Paul kicking his arse on the baseball machine also when you guys were here?  :lol

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »
Dont tempt me....still i may need one for every time I get down to his place...LOL #*# #*#
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ