Author Topic: Stern 2015 - Wrestlemania  (Read 11180 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern 2015 - Wrestlemania
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2015, 11:52:33 PM »
I'm still trying to ascertain as to whether AMD actually do negotiate on prices of NIB pins. Unless the definitions of negotiation and fair mean paying the full recommended retail 2012 NIB prices at time of purchase?

I have always been able to negotiate with AMD in Sydney on pricing. Everytime I bought a BNIB I got to negotiate a fair price I enjoyed. Negotiation is available when buying. Just ask.
O
My ACDC Pro was $5950 minimum pricing paid in full upfront but you have to add delivery from Sydney to QLD which was $300 plus $250 shaker motor which is a must have which equals a minimum of $6500 delivered.

I have always negotiated and received the shaker motor for no costing. I bought other BNIB pins and always received money off delivery and shakers. Yes they do negotiate.
Have you ever bought a new pinball from AMD and purchased a machine from Bruce or Michael.

I listed the then exact costings that were being charged, I didn't say I paid that in full !

As for gameplay, wait til the machine at least arrives here and we all get to play it. Hard to write anything off til u have at least played a game ...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:01:13 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !