Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 49596 times)

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
I understand the red tape involved. Much easier that way :)
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Dann36

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
wouldn't you think if it plays most Jamma boards the question you ask has already been answered Dann36  

He doesnt know a certain spec but its been tested to play these boards

I guess the fact it has been tested to work with these boards gives you the answer you are seeking wouldnt it?

weather if he knows the specific or not is just a formality if the product works

regards Rich

I dont see where it says it plays most jamma boards, could you point that out to me as yes that would have answered my question.

I can see that the assumption has been made that it plays most boards due to a beefy supply but i haven't read anything that says most boards or for that matter any old jamma boards were tested to run on the monitor in 15K.

Offline guyricho

• Forum Posts:
hang on you said it in your own reply that is he is claiming it suits all boards

You clearly do aim it at buyers like me, you do state pretty much any jamma board can be plugged in which is what i want to do

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Re:
« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2014, 11:00:24 PM »
Mike,
Tony delivered my cocktail yesterday amd I set it up tonight. Thanks a lot.
It's #17

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
A photo or video of these new tables would be great.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
David Hankin inspecting his own table (serial #2) that was on display at Pinfest. His comment to me was "these are better built than we used to make them" - I was pretty chuffed as well as humbled by his praise.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
I am seriously amazed at the response to these tables - we just can't build them fast enough and currently are two containers behind despite me employing two extra staff just to build these!

Offline skywalker

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Well done Mike, kudos to you & the crew, cant wait to see one in the flesh  ^^^

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
As long as you don't get too distracted, we still want our Thunderbirds nextJuly
;)

I am seriously amazed at the response to these tables - we just can't build them fast enough and currently are two containers behind despite me employing two extra staff just to build these!

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
As long as you don't get too distracted, we still want our Thunderbirds nextJuly
;)

These are being built on a totally different factory floor and by a different team - at this stage anyway. We might swap them over when we start assembling the pinball cabinets shortly and the Hankin table assembly can move to floor five...the other staff are still working on R&D at this stage.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Great news is that just Aussie sales? Or are you selling OS to ? Well done.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
I have a few customers holding off on eBay junk tables in anticipation for these. Hopefully some members that have the tables can provide us with a review  @@*
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Just wondering
this project is working well

you have said in the past, that you are not cutting the wood with a computer controlled saw. do you think you will change your mind?
Thunderbirds will come with a DMD, now you are getting custom LCDs for the cocktails, do you think future pinball projects will come with a LCD?

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
These tables are made in-house using our own CNC wood cutting table (pictured here cutting the table "wings") and so will the pinball cabinets. We had to make our own LED monitors for the tables as the correct ratio ones (4:3) are simply not available off the shelf anymore but the parts are available.

Just wondering
this project is working well

you have said in the past, that you are not cutting the wood with a computer controlled saw. do you think you will change your mind?
Thunderbirds will come with a DMD, now you are getting custom LCDs for the cocktails, do you think future pinball projects will come with a LCD?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:12:24 AM by Homepin »

Offline robm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
These are absolute top quality.  Gas struts to assist lifting the top, effective under cab lighting, amazing packaging and good instructions to set up. Best review from my 4 year old - this machine is awesome!  He can't stop telling his friends about it.  Here is a pic of the kids on my #3