Author Topic: Color DMD?  (Read 107164 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Color DMD?
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
No. If u have paper orders in hand from Marco/Bay Area for say 300 units, and you produce 300 units, then u wouldnt have stock left over or any debt unless you didnt have the capital upfront, which is why anyone who is underfunded could approach their bank for capital. When you have run your own business for over 20 years like I have, its the first thing u would do to meet the gap between total under supply and having far too many customers waiting for stock which they cannot get. 

With a potential capital injection from their bank, all outstanding orders would potentially be fullfilled. It still sounds like they are under capitalised if they are only producing a fraction of what the public are trying to order. Selling services, and not product, is a different business. The problem with being totally understocked, is that customers try repeated times to purchase, and when they cant get the product, they give up meaning you dont get their dollar. Undersupply is just as bad as over supply. Its not smart to have nowhere near the product to fullfil orders.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !