Author Topic: Hashman. Apparantly I suffer from OCD.  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Hashman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • SKW Corporation
Re: Hashman. Apparantly I suffer from OCD.
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 12:57:56 PM »
Wow. I cant believe this was written up a year ago. Since being awol from the site I think Ive been through a stack different pins in the year while also learning how to fix pretty much any problem that has arisen. I went from having 15 or so arcade machines to 3 but have been on a pinball frenzy ever since so I felt a re-introduction might be in order.

Pins ive owned and moved on during this time have been.

Last Action Hero
Freddy Nightmare On Elm Street
Goldeneye
Demolition Man
Taxi
Striker Extreme
Pinball Magic
Airborne
Roadshow
Tales From The Crypt
Rollergames
Possibly another one or two that I've forgotten  ::)

Over the last 3-4 months Ive finally gotten a line up that I havent felt like changing which is..

WCS 94
No Fear
Theatre of Magic
Revenge From Mars
The Shadow
and soon... Jurassic Park

Certainly no A titles except for TOM and RFM I guess but I find they are all varied enough and still having fun with them after having them longer than any other pin. Im currently shopping my TOM and having a ball doing so. The Shadow is my most recent and its STILL kicking my ass. Tough but fun game. Only thing that drives me nuts is the amount of ricochets from the left ramp stand ups.

The pins I probably most regret moving on so quickly are Airborne and Rollergames.
Biggest dissapointments would be Freddy and Tales From The Crypt. I always wanted a TFTC but just found it too hard to enjoy so out it went. The fact I could never hit the creature feature mode start hole didnt help.

Anyway theres my year. :)

Dave