Author Topic: 2 x NEW Additions .LOL  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: 2 x NEW Additions .LOL
« on: August 03, 2012, 09:42:07 PM »
After some research, I found that USA breeders X-breed the staffys with the pitbull to get the dog a little meaner/tougher etc etc.

In Australia, in most states i believe, American Pitbulls are banned, so the breeders up here can legally sell the pups if they are a staffy/american pitbull cross which apparently is the difference to the english staffy etc.

The parents of these pups were a definate pitbull X staffy and u can tell very quickly cause the pitbull head is alot more square than the staffy, but only slightly. Purebreed pitballs can be 30 to 50 percent bigger dogs from the books i have been reading.

As we talk, the little bastards are ripping the head, arms n legs off the large teddy bear i put in their play pen. It lasted 1 hour before they basically destroyed it. Aggressive little buggers. You shld see them fighting over a skipping rope, they wont give up and go at it for at least an hour.
They rumble non stop and play fight for hours on end, and even at 7 weeks old, run very fast. They were both attacking my ankles this afternoon and the little bastards drew blood twice. I have to calm them down before they get bigger.lol
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:44:28 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !