Author Topic: Pop Bumper Driver Baords  (Read 231 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Pop Bumper Driver Baords
« on: October 02, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »
Started putting the HH together tonight. One thing not previously tested were the PBDB (4) because I didn't have the pops themselves in place when I did an initial test of most things. Sure enough, four out of five don't work! The fifth is one I put in for the basement upkicker, and that's fine - it was a board I had, not in the game and subject to the corrosion issues dealt with elsewhere. The traces on them are corroded under the seal, and I suspect that's the issue as the components are all new. One doesn't work, one locks on when activated, and two just lock on immediately.

So chasing four clean boards (got the components to rebuild them if they need it). Happy to buy singly if any members have one or two pares.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:47:05 AM by pinnies4me »
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Pop Bumper Driver Baords
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »
My four best ones went to Rollerball.....I think there is another 2 somewhere which will need rebuilding...I'll let you know.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 08:41:38 AM »
My four best ones went to Rollerball.....I think there is another 2 somewhere which will need rebuilding...I'll let you know.

Thanks mate, I have the parts to rebuild them so happy to buy the boards as is.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 08:52:46 AM »
'Ahh negative on that Ghostrider'...

No cost, just PM me your addy again and I'll mail them Monday.

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »
Homepin is also selling a replacement Pop Bumper Boards here in Aus that I highly recommend if you cant get enough originals.

Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
Homepin is also selling a replacement Pop Bumper Boards here in Aus that I highly recommend if you cant get enough originals.

Thanks Formally Known, will keep that in reserve.

'Ahh negative on that Ghostrider'...

No cost, just PM me your addy again and I'll mail them Monday.

Thanks Marty!