Author Topic: Medi Evil Madness Remake Photos & Article  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Medi Evil Madness Remake Photos & Article
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2016, 02:23:49 PM »
Well it had damage on it when I got it out of the box. Front decal bubbling where they bolted the coin door on. Wood trim under speaker panel (the glass trim screws into it) has nice gouges in it that even Stevie Wonder could see. Glass trim also has a nice screwdriver scratch on it.
There was a few things that I needed to adjust also as Stern didn't do it right when they build it etc. All I can really say that it is a great pin but Stern's QC sucks big time with the damage on it when it left their factory.

Anyway put in a ticket with CGC and after 42 days with no answer I emailed Rick (PPS) and to his credit he handled it straight away by emailing Doug from CGC and then in turn Doug emailed Wayne and myself so Wayne can order the parts I need under warranty. As far as the wood trim with gouges, CGC doesn't support labour warranty so I have to fix it myself. Wayne did offer me to return it for a full refund though so Rick (PPS) and Wayne (Mr Pinball) have don't the right thing but sadly Stern and CGC is another matter.  

Very nice of Wayne to offer a full refund assuming he's not thinking of a bigger profit by selling it to someone else.
I am sure Australian warranty law overrides any offered warranty so seeing how the machine is an electrical item any faults that occur within seven days of delivery would require a replacement new machine no repairs allowed unless agreed to by the customer
Don't get caught up in shonky USA warranties

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2016, 02:25:52 PM »
My MMR cost me $10K but I will gladly sell it for $14K  #*#

So would Wayne

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 02:34:08 AM »
Sorry to hear about the hassle but great to hear about the offers to refund & fix etc.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !