Aussie Pinball Forums > Kids just Wanna Have Fun amusement Hire

NEW CONTAINER ORDER

(1/2) > >>

snapperjoe:
Hi Guys,

Looking at placing another container order this week as the first 40" container is sold out. I will be ordering mainly AC/DC Premiums and Pros and L/e's(I wish). May throw in some Transformers pro, Avatar pro, Tron pro, Rolling Stones pro and maybe even BBH just to have some different titles in stock. If anybody is wanting any of these other titles please let me know by Wednesday 29th Feb. All other titles will be the same pricing as AC/DC pro's $5950 Ex Perth. Shipping can be arranged Australia wide from Perth. Please ask for a quote. Will be checking with Stern for current titles available.

Regards,

Joe

Caveoftreasures:
Excellent news.

I think Transformers Pro and Avatar Pro are both excellent games. Even Tron Pro is such a nice looking game. Any of these new Stern games are definate eye candy with excellent gameplay. I have played all 3 and can vouch that they are all great machines. Given u do finance packages, it makes alot of business sense for any AP member to talk to you Joe.  ^^^

If the Pro pricing comes down to where the ac/dc pro is, so to speak, that makes alot of business sense, espescially with the dollar being the way it is.
I like your pro-active marketing, its what the pinball industry needs. The finance packages have been long overdue, and the fact that u are the only one doing them that I personally know of, means u deserve peoples business through and through. Great news Joe.

Cow Corner:
Any chance of a Spiderman or BTDK?

delarge:
Hey Joe,
Just out of interest....are you still able to get Family Guy machines out of the U.S?

Cheers!
Adam.

snapperjoe:
Hi guys,

Apologies for not getting back earlier but have a lot of things happening at the moment. Had a full page ad in the Sunday paper here in Perth and the phone has gone haywire.

Spiderman and Batman the Dark Knight are no longer available new from Stern and are not going to be remade. This was direct from Gary Stern when I had dinner with him in Sydney in November. I did also mention other titles to him like Pirates, Sopranos, Elvis, Family Guy and Ripleys and was told prettty much the same thing. There are reasons for this apart from licensing issues and we really did not go down that road.

I hope this answers some of your questions even though it was probably not what you wanted to hear. With a bit a luck, I am hoping that our first containers of AC/DC leave for Australia by the end of the week. I was advised recently that production was pretty much as scheduled so all should be good. Hoping to receive photos of the finished games soon. Cant wait.

Regards,

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version