Author Topic: AC/DC pinball  (Read 15433 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: AC/DC pinball
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »
I actually agree, it does look like its bodered like it could be something put in its place on a more exy version, like holo or as stated a lower playfield, if thats the case ill retract my statement about the head being bordered. the more i look at it the more i see little cool touches to it. it does look period style which i like also. unlike the cuttout of art on the wizard of oz pin which i hate, the scrap book style picture cutouts on this machine is good, as its almost like a school book  with images stuck to it by some teen in the 80s who was a fan of acdc would have. all these cut outs of alomost magazine pictures stuck onto it really works. and it does have that sort of look to it, which is what i have noticed acdc fans do who plaster their work shops with posters and acda images, even see it it like biky pubs that sort of style. think this would be a huge hit in the pub scene. this should be good for pinball and shouldnt be to hard to sell this to a pub in any country, in fact i recon the more used it looks the better this machine will look. if i was going to sterio type the acdc fan as a whole i would say, sort of rough around the edges, like ratrods, and the smell of sigaretes and beer. not neat pretty things, recon this machine looks like it fits into that sort of theme. the dirtier and more beat up this machine gets the cooler it looks, i dig that
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:24:01 PM by Olivia_jason »